返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>

  • 1. would want to come to a dive like this.
    会想来这种低档酒吧。
  • 2. You say "Dive" like it's a bad word.
    你口里说出的"低端"好像是个讽刺词。
  • 3. Look around. People are having fun.
    看看四周 大家都在找乐子。
  • 4. Now look in that mirror, hmm? Not fun.
    你再看看镜子 了无生趣。
  • 5. Why are you so uptight?
    你为什么这么紧绷。
  • 6. Well, compared to you, a woman who paid for our drinks
    怎能跟你比 靠卖弄"勃朗特姐妹"。
  • 7. by.. showing off the Bronte sisters.
    为我们的饮料付帐。
  • 8. The Bronte sisters?
    勃朗特姐妹。
  • 9. Jeez. Even your boob jokes are repressed.
    你连说胸部的段子都这么沉闷。
  • 10. What happened to you?
    你怎么回事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next