返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>

  • 1. Nothing happened to me.
    我什么事也没有。
  • 2. Well, someone made you this way. Was it your mother?
    肯定是有人让你变成这样 你母亲吗。
  • 3. My mother passed away when I was 10.
    我十岁的时候母亲就去世了。
  • 4. Ohh. That explains it.
    怪不得呢。
  • 5. Remember my mom died when I was a kid, too.
    记得我母亲也是在我孩童时代就去世了。
  • 6. When parents die, you can go one of two ways--
    母亲去世 你能选的生活方式只有两种。
  • 7. Daddy's little girl or daddy's little nightmare.
    爸爸的乖女儿 或爸爸的梦魇。
  • 8. Well, I suppose my father did have certain expectations.
    我想我父亲的确对我有所期待。
  • 9. He... raised me to be a lady,And I've done my best to make him proud.
    他把我养成了一位淑女,我也尽力迎合他的期待为他争光。
  • 10. Mm, hello, repression.
    你好啊 压抑女。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next