<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. Well, I'm glad that he insisted on good behavior.
我很高兴他要求我行为要端庄。
-
2. Your dad is not here, Bree.
你爸爸不在这里 布里。
-
3. No one's gonna tell him if you cut loose,have a little fun.
即使你放开来狂欢 也没人告诉他,找点乐趣。
-
4. You look hot in my dress.
你穿着我的裙子很火辣。
-
5. Be bad. Be naughty. Hit on a stranger.
扮坏点 淘气点 去和陌生人调调情。
-
6. I wouldn't take a breath mint from these people...
我受不了这些人的薄荷味。
-
7. As if any of them would have one.
好像每个人都有这种味道。
-
8. Fine. Sit here alone like daddy wanted.
好吧 乖乖坐在这里听爸爸的话。
-
9. I'm mad at Ben.
我在生本的气。
-
10. I need to work out those issues
我需要在舞池里找个陌生男子。