<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. with strange men on the dance floor.
发泄一下。
-
2. You're gonna leave me sitting here by myself?
你要离开我 让我独自坐在这里吗。
-
3. It's a dive, Bree. Dive in.
这是间低档酒吧 布里 投入点吧。
-
4. The main thing that distinguishes you
你从公司里脱颖而出 最主要的部分。
-
5. from a corporate firm is custom benchmarking.
就是客户的标杆管理。
-
6. Let them know you provide superior customer service,even though your responsibilities are not fiduciary.
让他们知道你能提供优秀的客户服务,即使你的责任不是受托人。
-
7. Ooh, "Fiduciary." I love how that sounds.
"受托人" 我喜欢这个称谓。
-
8. Can you spell it for me?
你能帮我拼写一遍吗。
-
9. Well, let me explain it first. -No, no, no, no, no.
让我先解释一下 -不 不 不。
-
10. Your explanations take forever. Just spell it.
你解释起来没完没了 只要拼写就好了。