<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. Well, it looks like we might have to make a commitment here.
看起来我们也许要做决定了。
-
2. You ready to take that step?
你准备继续聊聊吗。
-
3. Sorry. I'm afraid this chair's taken.
抱歉 这位置有人了。
-
4. I'm Bree, by the way. -Bradley.
我叫布里 -我叫布兰德利。
-
5. So what is a man wearing a custom-made suit
一个穿着定制西装的男人。
-
6. doing in a place like this?
到这样的地方来做什么。
-
7. Uh, well, actually,I'm not supposed to be in a place like this.
事实上,我不该来这样的地方。
-
8. I'm supposed to be across town at The Four Seasons
而应该去城市另一端的四季餐馆。
-
9. attending my high school reunion.
参加高中同学聚会。
-
10. Oh, and you decided not to go.
那么你决定不去了。