<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. No, no, I went, for about, uh, six minutes.
不 我去了 就待了五六分钟。
-
2. Ah, all these people full of regrets
大家都全是惋惜。
-
3. trying to recapture their glory days.
想重温当年的美好时光。
-
4. I was about to blow my brains out.
听得我脑袋都要炸了。
-
5. That sound crazy?
听起来挺疯狂的吧。
-
6. Not as much as you might think.
没你想象得那么疯狂。
-
7. I sometimes think I married him just to lose my virginity.
我有时在想 嫁给他就是为了献出童贞。
-
8. I've never said that to anyone.
这话我从没跟别人说过。
-
9. I can't believe I just told that to a total stranger.
我刚才竟然把它告诉了一个完全陌生的人。
-
10. I don't know
我不懂为什么。