返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第11集>>

  • 1. why everyone's so afraid of telling their secrets.
    大家都害怕讲出秘密。
  • 2. It's freeing, isn't it?
    讲出来就解脱了 不是吗。
  • 3. Yeah, you're right. You know, I think there's a lot of things
    你说得对 很多事情我一直不敢说出去。
  • 4. I've been afraid of for no good reason,Like pigeons and cilantro.
    因为我怕理由都不够充分,比如我讨厌鸽子和芫荽叶。
  • 5. Well, I don't have any pigeons or cilantro at my house.
    我家可没有鸽子 也没有芫荽叶。
  • 6. You know, I'm--I'm sorry.
    抱歉。
  • 7. I-I bet you're too much of a lady
    像你这样的淑女。
  • 8. to go home with somebody you just met at a bar.
    是不可能随便跟酒吧里碰见的人回家的。
  • 9. Yes, a lady usually likes to know a man
    没错 淑女通常会。
  • 10. a little bit longer.
    多了解对方一会儿。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next