<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第13集>>
-
1. He was really sweet.
他挺好的。
-
2. Handed me a box of Kleenex, said all the right things.
给我递了一盒纸巾 说了很多安慰的话。
-
3. But trust me, I'm never seeing him again.
不过 我肯定再也见不到他了。
-
4. Well, think of it this way.
那你这样想。
-
5. It cost you one guy to face the truth.
你通过一个男人面对了现实。
-
6. Your marriage is over.
你的婚姻完蛋了。
-
7. Now you can move on just like Tom.
你现在可以像汤姆那样放下过去了。
-
8. Yippee for me.
太好了。
-
9. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Bree
我就把我带布里出去喝酒时说的话。
-
10. when I took her out drinking.
再重复一遍给你。