<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第16集>>
-
1. And now this lowlife wants to kill my husband,so you need to arrest him.
但是现在这个卑鄙的家伙想杀了我丈夫,所以你得去把他抓起来。
-
2. Well, if you had called us
发现他私闯民宅时。
-
3. after he broke into your neighbor's house,maybe we could have.
如果你们打电话通知我,也许我们就能抓他了。
-
4. Oh. So it would have been smarter to call the cops
这么说 这种情况下更明智的是报警。
-
5. instead of slapping jimmy knuckles
而不是和那个撬门而入的家伙。
-
6. around the living room.
在客厅打架。
-
7. Where have I heard that before?
这话怎么这么耳熟。
-
8. Oh, that's right--from me.
对了 是我说的。
-
9. What's this about a gun?
枪又是怎么回事。
-
10. Do you have a permit for a gun, sir?
你有枪支携带许可证吗。