<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. To show you how excited I am that my little boy is getting married,I've thrown you a surprise engagement party.
为了表达我对这桩婚事的极度喜悦之情,我为你们开了一个惊喜订婚派对。
-
2. Mom, what the hell is this?
妈 你这是在搞什么鬼。
-
3. Oh, I just invited some of your old friends over
我只是邀请了一些你以前的老朋友们。
-
4. to congratulate you.
让他们表示一下对你的恭喜。
-
5. Hey, girl. I haven't seen you in ages.
多年未见啊小妞。
-
6. Those shoes are ferosh.
你这双鞋真是太赞了啦。
-
7. Who's this hag?
这个丑婆娘是谁。
-
8. This is Andrew's fiancee Mary Beth.
这是安德鲁的未婚妻 玛丽·贝丝。
-
9. Hi, Mary Beth.
你好呀 玛丽·贝丝。
-
10. I'm Brian with an "I".
我是布来恩 不带草字头的"来"。