<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第18集>>
-
1. This is Bryan with a "Y".
这位是布莱恩 带草字头的"莱"。
-
2. What is this about you getting married? We need to dish.
你结婚这件事是在搞什么 过来谈会儿。
-
3. Um, uh, sweetie, why don't--
亲爱的 要不...。
-
4. Why don't you go in the kitchen and grab a drink?
不如你先去厨房找杯喝的吧。
-
5. I just love those boys.
我真是爱死这帮男生了。
-
6. They used to be here all the time.
他们以前经常来这儿。
-
7. So what did you think of Andrew's friends?
你觉得安德鲁的朋友们怎么样呢。
-
8. They seem sweet and very well-groomed.
他们人都很好 而且都打扮的很时髦。
-
9. Well, yeah, but don't they seem,I don't know, a little... disco-y?
是啊 但是你不觉得他们...,我也说不好 有那么点...娘。
-
10. Mrs.Van de kamp, I know Andrew's gay.
范德坎普太太 我知道安德鲁是同性恋。