返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第8季 第23集>>

  • 1. The question is, how are you? I heard about you and Tom.
    问题是 你怎么样 我听说了你和汤姆的事。
  • 2. Oh. Yeah, we went through a rough patch,but we're back together now, and things are better than ever.
    是的 我们很努力地试图挽回婚姻,现在我们重归于好了 比以前更幸福。
  • 3. What a relief. I just kept thinking, "Poor Lynette--
    那我就放心了 我一直在想 可怜的勒奈特。
  • 4. sacrificed her whole career for that man,and then it didn't even work out?"
    为那个男人放弃了事业,但还是没落个好结果。
  • 5. Oh, just to be clear, I didn't sacrifice my career for anyone.
    澄清一点 我并没有为任何人放弃事业。
  • 6. Oh, I didn't mean anything by it.
    我并不是那个意思。
  • 7. If anything, I'm jealous of you.
    如果有什么想法 我也是嫉妒你。
  • 8. My company has branches in 15 cities around the world.
    我的公司在全世界十五个城市都有分支。
  • 9. I live out of a suitcase. And you?
    我成天提着箱子四处旅行 而你呢。
  • 10. There must be days when you don't even leave the house.
    你有时候一整天都不用出门吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next