<< 绝望主妇 第8季 第23集>>
-
1. Well, it's no big deal. It's just...
因为这没什么大不了的 我只是。
-
2. And just like that,Martha Huber figured out I was hiding something.
就是从这一刻开始,玛莎·胡博意识到我在隐藏着什么。
-
3. Ohh, you're busy.
看样子你很忙。
-
4. We'll just have a long chat once you've settled in. Okay?
等你安顿好以后 我们再好好聊 好吗。
-
5. And my new neighbor made it her mission to find out
而我这位邻居 也由此下定决心。
-
6. what my secret was.
挖出我的秘密。
-
7. And this was the beginning...
这也正是此后...。
-
8. of the end.
一切的伊始。
-
9. It was just after breakfast
在这一天的早餐过后。
-
10. when Susan Delfino told her friends
苏珊·德尔非诺把她将要搬离。