<< 我们这一天 第3季 第17集>>
-
1. Hey, you hungry?
你饿不饿。
-
2. - Kev made pancakes. - I see that.
-小凯做了煎饼 -我看到了。
-
3. Yeah, Beth, I was talking to Randall earlier,and the Wi-Fi in the basement, it's subpar.
对了 贝丝 我之前跟兰德尔聊过,地下室的网络实在是太差了。
-
4. - It's very spotty. - Uh, 'cause it's a basement.
-离远点就断网 -因为是地下室嘛。
-
5. Well, why am I in the basement? 'Cause, you know,William over here, he's upstairs, he's in Annie's room.
那我为什么要住地下室 因为你看啊,威廉住这就住在楼上 他住安妮的房间。
-
6. 'Cause that's how we do it over here at Hotel Pearson.
因为皮尔森宾馆的经营模式就是这样的。
-
7. You know? Estranged fathers go upstairs,television star brothers go downstairs.
明白了吗 久未联络的老父亲住楼上,电视明星的哥哥必须住地下室。
-
8. - All right. - All right, well, I'm headed out.
-好吧 -很好 对了 我要出去一下。
-
9. - Where to? - I'm going to this Urban Development
-去哪里 -我要去宾州赫尔希镇参加。
-
10. Leadership Conference in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
城市发展领导人会议。