<< 老友记 第5季 第01集>>
-
1. Oh yeah? Well, who serves steak when there's no place to sit?
没地方坐还叫人吃牛排。
-
2. I mean, how are you supposed to eat this?
你要我们怎么吃嘛。
-
3. Hey, what's up?
你们好 怎么样。
-
4. Where were you? We were supposed to meet.
你去哪里了 不是约好了在酒窖碰面。
-
5. Forget it. That's off. Why?
算了 当我没说 为什么。
-
6. The next tour of the wine cellar...
两分钟后。
-
7. ...will commence in two minutes.
为各位介绍酒窖。
-
8. Joey, what are you doing?
乔伊 你搞什么。
-
9. You promised Phoebe you wouldn't eat meat until she has the babies!
你答应菲比 等她生完孩子才吃肉的。
-
10. Well, I figured we're in another country, so it doesn't count.
既然我们在国外就不算。