<< 老友记 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. I made a huge fool of myself, and I came back. That shows courage.
我大出洋相之后 还敢回来 这说明我有勇气。
-
2. When I thought you wanted sex in exchange for this job, I said no.
我以为你要我用性来交换工作 当时我拒绝了。
-
3. That shows integrity.
这表示我有骨气。
-
4. And I was not afraid to stand up for myself...
我不害怕挺身为自己辩护。
-
5. ...and that shows courage.
这表示我有勇气。
-
6. Okay, ahem.Now, I know that I've already said courage...
我知道 我已经说过勇气了。
-
7. ...but you've got to have courage.
不过勇气总是多多益善嘛。
-
8. And, um, finally when I thought you were making sexual advances in the workplace...
最后当我以为你 想趁工作之便占我便宜。
-
9. ...I said no, and I was not litigious.
我拒绝了 但是没打算告你。
-
10. So there you go. You got courage...
所以你看 我有勇气。