<< 老友记 第5季 第17集>>
-
1. Oh, look, Ross is doing his "watching TV" bit.
你看 罗斯在演"看电视"那段。
-
2. No, Joe, I think he's just watching TV.
不 乔伊 我觉得他真的在看电视。
-
3. We've lost visual contact with the suspect.
嫌犯已失去踪迹。
-
4. Okay, now I really have to go.
好 我现在非走不可了。
-
5. It's so unfair that our date has to get cut short...
这真是太不公平了 有人开枪打店员。
-
6. ...just because some guy shot at a store clerk.
我们的约会就得中断。
-
7. I know, but it's my job. Then maybe I could come too?
亲爱的 我知道 但这是我的工作 好吧 不如我一起去。
-
8. Suspect has just emerged naked from the sewer.
嫌犯刚从水沟中裸体现身。
-
9. All right, you go.
好吧 你去就好。
-
10. Bye-bye. Okay. Bye.
再见 好 再见。