返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. Rachel, we tried to quit. But it was too hard.
    瑞秋 我们想尝试着戒烟 但实在是太难了。
  • 2. Well, y'know, if you started smoking again, you could have at least told me.
    你们开始抽烟 起码也该告诉我一声嘛。
  • 3. Come on, give me one of those. What are we talking about?
    拜托 快给我来支 刚才说到哪里。
  • 4. No, you're doing great. Don't give up.
    不行 你戒烟很成功 不许放弃。
  • 5. That's why we didn't tell you, and we are not gonna drag you down with us.
    所以我们才没跟你说 我们不想拖你下水。
  • 6. Oh, wait. No, no. Drag me down. Drag me down.
    等等 别这样 拖我下水。
  • 7. Forget it, Rachel. We're both so proud of how well you're doing.
    瑞秋 千万不行 你戒烟成功 我们都替你骄傲。
  • 8. I'm not gonna let you blow it.
    我不能让你前功尽弃。
  • 9. In fact, if I catch you, you're fired.
    若被我查到你有带烟 我一定炒你鱿鱼。
  • 10. So go on, get out of here. Go on. I don't want you breathing this stuff. Go on.
    走吧 离开这里 走啊 我不要你吸二手烟 走啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next