<< 风骚律师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. That's a part of it, yes.
有这个原因。
-
2. After 25 years of paying full premiums,I can count on one hand the number of our claims.
在全额支付了二十五年保费后,我用一只手都能数清我们的索赔记录。
-
3. This is an underwriting decision --
这是一项承保决定。
-
4. that's all. You shouldn't take it personally.
仅此而已 你不用往心里去。
-
5. In some special circumstances,we have been known to extend a rider.
在一些特定环境下,我们通常会派出助理。
-
6. What kind of rider?
什么样的助理。
-
7. A senior, management-level partner
律所的管理层级别的合伙人。
-
8. who would supervise Charles' work,attend court and client meetings with him,review filings.
他将监督查尔斯的工作,与他一起出庭 与客户见面,复审文件。
-
9. The few times we've done this,it's been for clients with a high probability
我们少数几次这样做,都是由于客户有很大可能。
-
10. of catastrophic health failure as a precaution.
突发重病而采取的预防措施。