<< 风骚律师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. What you're saying is that for any case Charles takes on,another partner would be tied up, as well,and we don't bill a penny more?
你的意思是 如果查尔斯开始接案子,另一名合伙人也将被套牢,我们也不能多收钱了吗。
-
2. This is ludicrous.
这太荒唐了。
-
3. The insurance industry is heavily regulated.
保险业有严格的规范。
-
4. I can think of a dozen infractions
我现在当场就能想出。
-
5. - right here off the top of my head. - Mr. McGill --
-一堆你们的违规之处 -麦吉尔先生。
-
6. You're hoping we'll either find another carrier
你们希望我们要么换担保人。
-
7. or cut you an enormous check.
要么给你们一大笔钱。
-
8. Win-win for you!
无论如何都对你们有利。
-
9. I assure you, neither is going to happen.
我保证 这两种情况都没指望。
-
10. What will happen is very simple --
接下来的事很简单。