<< 风骚律师 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. We've had some setbacks.
公司遭遇了一些挫折。
-
2. Paying out to Chuck's estate?
为了支付查克那一块吗。
-
3. That is part of it.
这是部分原因。
-
4. And to be frank,the firm's reputation is... not what it was.
老实说,律所的名声 大不如前了。
-
5. So, what's the plan?
你有何对策。
-
6. The consultants call it "rightsizing."
顾问称之为"合理重组"。
-
7. No. I mean what's the plan to get HHM back on its feet?
不 我是指你打算如何重振律所。
-
8. Are you kidding me? I --
你不是吧 我...。
-
9. I just referred a client to you guys.
我才刚介绍了委托人给你们。
-
10. You're welcome, by the way.
顺便说下 不用谢。