<< 风骚律师 第4季 第06集>>
-
1. It took a long time,but the buds grew into green fruit.
我花了很长时间,树发了芽 长出了青涩的果实。
-
2. I was so proud.
我很骄傲。
-
3. I didn't tell anyone.
我没有告诉任何人。
-
4. I plucked one and hid behind our shack.
我摘了一个躲在我家小屋后面。
-
5. I ate the whole thing.
把果子吃了个精光。
-
6. I'd never tasted something so sweet.
我从没吃过这么甜的东西。
-
7. It was like caramel.
那味道就像焦糖。
-
8. At first, we ate the fruit ourselves,and then I began taking it to the village to sell.
起先 我们摘果子自己吃,后来我开始把果子拿到村里去卖。
-
9. One day, much of the fruit was gone from my tree.
一天 树上的果子被摘得不剩几个了。
-
10. Piece were scattered on the ground, half-eaten.
地上全是吃了一半的果子。