返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第4季 第08集>>

  • 1. All addressed to me,all from some backwater in Louisiana.
    全都是寄给我的,来自路易斯安那州的一个穷乡僻壤。
  • 2. I -- Look at -- Uh,"Get your hands off our hero," They say.
    我 你看看,他们说"别碰我们的英雄"。
  • 3. Uh, "Mercy for Huell Babineaux," They say,what -- like I'm sending him to the electric chair.
    还说"放过休·巴布诺吧",我又不是要把他送上电椅。
  • 4. Come -- Tell me, uh, Ms. Wexler,did you start this particular ball rolling?
    快 告诉我 韦克斯勒小姐,这是你搞的鬼吗。
  • 5. Did I instruct the people of Coushatta, Louisiana,to start writing letters to the court?
    我指示路易斯安那州库沙塔的居民,给法庭写信吗。
  • 6. No, Your Honor, I did not.
    没有 法官阁下 我没有。
  • 7. That being said, it's clear Mr. Babineaux
    虽说如此 但是巴布诺先生。
  • 8. has touched the lives of many people in his hometown.
    显然曾在家乡改变了许多人的生活。
  • 9. And I do know they're planning to send a contingent here
    我还知道他们正准备派个代表团。
  • 10. to show their support during the trial.
    旁听庭审以示支持。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next