<< 风骚律师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. Are you talking about a bunch of yahoos packing my court?
你是说我的法庭上会出现一帮乡巴佬吗。
-
2. I'm sorry, Your Honor,but I'm not sure what bearing any of this has on the case.
很抱歉 法官阁下,但我认为这对本案不会造成什么影响。
-
3. What does Mr. Babineaux's relationship to his hometown in --
巴布诺先生和他老家的联系。
-
4. Did you say Louisiana?
你说是在路易斯安那吗。
-
5. Your Honor, this can't be a complete surprise
法官阁下 助理地检官。
-
6. to the Assistant District Attorney.
对此不可能一无所知。
-
7. She knows the defendant's history as well as I do.
她对于被告的过去和我一样清楚。
-
8. Look it, if I receive one more letter
听着 如果我再收到一封。
-
9. from some swamp-dwelling do-gooder,- I'm gonna scream. - Thank you for bringing
住在沼泽的热心群众来信,-我可要尖叫了 -非常感谢。
-
10. this situation to our attention, Your Honor.
告知这一情况 法官阁下。