<< 风骚律师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. May I see one of these?
我能看看吗。
-
2. Oh, oh, take as many as you want.
随你看。
-
3. Yeah, please, just take them all.
劳驾 干脆全拿走吧。
-
4. I have looked at this case. It does not merit a circus.
我看过这个案子了 不值得大费周章。
-
5. Now, you two work it out!
你们俩把这事给解决了。
-
6. - We've tried, Your Honor. - Try again.
-我们试过 法官阁下 -再试一次。
-
7. Pull the Babineaux file --
调取巴布诺的档案。
-
8. every parking ticket,every time he is mentioned in the records.
所有交通罚单,所有提到他的记录。
-
9. You -- call the arresting officer
你给逮捕他的警官打个电话。
-
10. and find out what, if anything, he left out of his reports.
查清楚他的报告有没有什么遗漏。