<< 风骚律师 第4季 第08集>>
-
1. And I-I believe he might have been helping his friend,and -- and that's the Huell that I know.
我相信他可能是在帮助他的朋友,这才是我认识的休。
-
2. Well, well -- Put that down, Clarence!
放下那个 克劳伦斯。
-
3. Get rid of them robes, now! That's for communion!
快把圣袍都脱了 那是圣餐仪式上穿的。
-
4. Now -- Now, I will be with you presently!
快点 我马上就过来。
-
5. Uh, ma'am, is there anything else I can help you with?
女士 还有什么需要我帮助的吗。
-
6. No. No, Pastor.
没有了 牧师。
-
7. Thank you for your time. I-I think that's all.
谢谢你抽时间 我想我已经问完了。
-
8. Oh, um, uh, have you set a date yet for Huell's trial?
休的庭审日子定下来没。
-
9. Uh, no, not yet.
还没有。
-
10. Well, would you do me a kindness
能否烦请您。