<< 风骚律师 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. She's got to get to book club.
她要去书友会了。
-
2. I'm gonna check the perimeter.
我去看看周围。
-
3. We have no problem with that language and will adjust.
那样说没有问题 而且还会再改。
-
4. We do have a concern on page 15, clause 4b.
十五页第四款第二条有问题。
-
5. Third paragraph begins,"The right to indemnification, payment, reimbursement."
第三段写着,"赔偿 偿付和偿还的权利"。
-
6. - Everyone with me? - Yes. I see it.
-懂了吗 -我知道了。
-
7. This is clearly a pro-sandbagging clause.
这显然是条支持获赔的"沙袋条款"。
-
8. Troy, it simply gives us the right to indemnification
特洛伊 这只是给了我们因违反代理协议。
-
9. for breaches of representation.
而获得赔偿的权利。
-
10. Of which there are none.
但其实没有违反。