<< 风骚律师 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. We feel it's necessary,given the fast pace of the negotiations thus far
我觉得有必要,考虑到目前谈判进展很迅速。
-
2. and the lack of time we've had to complete due diligence.
我们又没有时间完成尽职调查。
-
3. Mesa Verde set the pace here.
进展是由梅萨维德说了算。
-
4. Further, you're overstepping
而且 这么做太过了。
-
5. by requiring parts of the target payment be put aside as collateral.
要求部分支付作为担保。
-
6. Kim Wexler here. If I may respectfully remind you,Mesa Verde is allowing you to keep a clause
我是金·韦克斯勒 我提醒一下,梅萨维德允许你们保留一条。
-
7. that warranty breaches must be in a material respect.
违反担保必须是实质性的。
-
8. It's standard language.
这只是规范说法。
-
9. Y-- As is ours.
我们也很规范。
-
10. Come on. Guys, meet me halfway here.
各位 做些让步吧。