<< 风骚律师 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. I never said that.
我从没这样说过。
-
2. Yeah, but you thought it!
但你就是这样想的。
-
3. You want to know why the committee called you insincere?
你想知道为什么委员会说你不真诚吗。
-
4. Because you didn't mention Chuck.
因为你没有提到查克。
-
5. What does that have to even --
为什么一定要提。
-
6. They read the transcripts.
他们看了资料。
-
7. They know what happened, Jimmy.
他们知道发生了什么 吉米。
-
8. They were waiting for you to say something about him.
他们等着你说查克的事情。
-
9. So I'm supposed to make a big hairy deal
所以我应该长篇大论地。
-
10. about my dead brother at my re-instatement hearing?
在我的复职听证上说我死去的哥哥吗。