<< 风骚律师 第6季 第12集>>
-
1. What for? Jeffie.
为什么 小杰。
-
2. It's like this crazy mistake, you know?
这是个天大的误会。
-
3. I mean, I had an accident, okay?
我出了车祸。
-
4. A, a little fender-bender type deal, no, no big thing.
就是点小擦撞 不严重。
-
5. My foot maybe slipped on the accelerator,or maybe it was a defective-- I dunno.
我的脚可能不小心踩到了油门上,也可能是车子出了什么故障 我不知道。
-
6. But that's not the big-deal part.
但这不是重点。
-
7. The big-deal part is,they think that I, me, committed a robbery.
重点是,他们认为我 我本人 犯了抢劫罪。
-
8. And why would they think that?
他们怎么会这么想。
-
9. I know, right?
就是说啊。
-
10. The place where I had the accident?
我出车祸的那个地方。