<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. Okay. I guess this is really about me.
好吧 我想这确实是我的问题。
-
2. It's just... I feel like a jerk.
只是... 我觉得自己像个混蛋。
-
3. Sure, sam and I are gonna want to be on our own eventually,but I kind of sprang this on him.
没错 萨姆和我最终确实是想要二人世界,但我似乎有点操之过急了。
-
4. The right way would have been
正确的方式应该是。
-
5. to just tell him to take as long as he needed,that there's no hurry.
只需告诉他先住着吧,不急的。
-
6. So it's not what you did,but how you did it.
所以问题不是你做了什么,而是你的处理方式。
-
7. That matters in a friendship.
处理得好对友谊来说很重要。
-
8. I need to fix this.
我得挽回我们的友情。
-
9. Why don't you talk to him about moving back in?
为什么你不和他说让他搬回来。
-
10. Just touch base.
和他沟通沟通。