<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第20集>>
-
1. We're having a consent issue with the patient.
病人和家属在签同意书问题上有争议。
-
2. Wait a minute. Taub's not here.
等会儿 陶博不在这。
-
3. Yeah, he is.
是的 他在。
-
4. We're having a consent issue with the patient.
病人和家属在签同意书问题上有争议。
-
5. What's taub doing in my imaginary version
陶博在我对威尔森和卡迪的。
-
6. of a scene with Wilson and Cuddy?
幻象情景里做什么。
-
7. Your version needed to be ended,'cause it's crap.
你的幻象得结束了,因为很臭屁。
-
8. It's all sweetness and light and...
全都是些温和可亲 轻松愉快...。
-
9. faith that I'm gonna choose the right path.
相信我会选择正确的道路。
-
10. Yeah, that sounds like Wilson.
确实 听起来像是威尔森。