<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. No, you've always liked them. I've tolered them.
不 是你一向很喜欢 我只能被迫忍受。
-
2. Seriously, I can only watch so many hyped-up dune buggies crush so many motor homes
实话说 当我看着这帮轰隆隆的怪物 在沙丘上横冲直撞 把汽车房屋碾碎。
-
3. without feeling the urge to go see la boheme.
我恨不得逃去听"波西米亚人"。
-
4. And I hate opera too.
虽然我也很讨厌歌剧。
-
5. What are you hiding?
你在隐瞒什么?。
-
6. I'm not hiding it. I'm saying it loud and proud.
我没有隐瞒 我大声且自豪地说出了这番话。
-
7. - Death to monster trucks. - No nasal cancer.
- 永别了怪物卡车 - 不是鼻癌。
-
8. D no marriage either if our patient keeps saying everything that comes into his head
而且如果我们的病人再这么 口没遮拦地说出脑里想的每件事。
-
9. without regard for the consequences.
他的婚姻就要完蛋了。
-
10. You always led me to believe you were one of a kind.
我还以为你是这个物种的唯一余孽。