<< 豪斯医生 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. Itill think it's the endocrine system. Maybe I just got the wrong gland.
我还是认为是内分泌疾病 可能是搞错了腺体。
-
2. So you're going for thyroid instead pancreas? Makes sense.
查完胰腺查甲状腺? 有道理。
-
3. Fine. I'm not playing racquetball with wilson.
好 我再不和威尔森去打墙球了。
-
4. I was never playing racquetball with wilson.
我没和威尔森打墙球。
-
5. I have never played racquetball with wilson.
我从没和威尔森打过墙球。
-
6. I thought it would be helpful if a department head owed me a favor.
我只是认为 有个部门头头欠我人情挺好。
-
7. But it's not worth this.
但不值得这个。
-
8. Not bad. You put on a good show. You studied up.
不坏嘛 你演得不错 长进了。
-
9. Wilson actually booked a court.
威尔森的确预定了场地。
-
10. If you were really a racquetball player, you'd know that you were holding a squash racket.
但如果你真会打墙球 就会发现你拿的是壁球拍。