<< 老友记 第6季 第09集>>
-
1. First there's a layer of ladyfingers, then a layer of jam...
先是一层小松糕 然后是果酱。
-
2. ...then custard, which I made from scratch...
然后是我自己做的乳蛋糕。
-
3. ...then raspberries, more ladyfingers...
然后是覆盖盆子 然后又是小松糕。
-
4. ...then beef sauteed with peas and onions...
然后是豌豆洋葱炒嫩牛肉。
-
5. ...then a little bit more custard...
然后又有一点乳蛋糕。
-
6. ...then bananas and then I put whipped cream on top.
然后是香蕉 最后再涂上鲜奶油。
-
7. What was the one right before bananas?
香蕉前面是什么。
-
8. The beef. Yeah, that was weird to me too.
炒牛肉吗 我也觉得有点奇怪。
-
9. But then, y'know, I thought, "Well, there's minced meat pie."
不过我想说 "连甜肉馅饼都有了"。
-
10. That's an English dessert.
那是一种英式甜点。