<< 老友记 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. But it is frowned upon...
但是会受到争议。
-
2. ...especially by that professor we ran into last night.
尤其是我们昨晚遇见的教授。
-
3. Judgy von Holier-Than-Thou.
属于自以为是的学者。
-
4. Well Ross, you be careful now.
罗斯 小心一点。
-
5. You don't wanna get a reputation as y'know Professor McNails-His-Students. Ha, ha.
别被叫成爱泡麦学生教授。
-
6. Yeah. What should I do? Well, Ross, it seems pretty clear.
我该怎么办 罗斯 这很清楚啊。
-
7. I mean, what's more important, what people think or how you feel? Huh?
什么更重要 别人的看法还是你的感觉。
-
8. Ross, you gotta follow your heart. Joey, that is so sweet.
你得忠于你的内心 乔伊 说得真好。
-
9. Hey. Hey, hey. So how'd it go with Dana?
嘿 嘿 你跟黛娜谈得怎样。
-
10. Any reason I should leave a block of time open, say, Thursday?
我星期四该不该腾出时间来。