<< 老友记 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. And so, you know, let's face it, that's just kindling.
所以 我们得正视这个问题 那个太容易着火了。
-
2. So I think it's better that I stay at Joey's.
我想我还是住乔伊家比较好。
-
3. No, no, no, Phoebe, this was my fault.
不 不 菲比 都是我不好。
-
4. Besides, you know what? I'm fine here. Okay.
而且你知道吗 我在这里感觉太好了 好吧。
-
5. Oh, Chandler, Monica's looking for you. Really?
钱德 摩妮卡在找你 是嘛。
-
6. Yeah, she said something about crummies. No, no, no. I was so careful.
她好像说跟饼干屑有关 不会吧 我那么小心。
-
7. Okay. You have to switch with me. Monica is driving me crazy.
好 你一定要跟我换 摩妮卡快把我逼疯了。
-
8. That's right. All the ladies wanna stay at Joey's.
没错 小姐们都想住乔伊家。
-
9. No, Phoebe, come on, I don't wanna switch.
不要 菲比 少来啊 我不想换。
-
10. Please. Come on, I can throw wet paper towels here.
拜托啦 我在这里可以扔湿纸巾玩。