<< 老友记 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. You ask us to find you a guy, and then you come in here with a guy of your own.
你叫我们帮你找男伴 却自己带了个人来。
-
2. You found me a guy? Yes.
你们帮我找到人了 对。
-
3. We found you a really cute, funny guy from Chandler's work.
在钱德的公司 看中了一个可爱风趣的人。
-
4. Yeah, and I found you one, too, who is not a weirdo.
我也找了一个 至少不是怪人。
-
5. You know what though, guys, I really appreciate that...
我真的很感激你们。
-
6. ...but I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
不过我还是带塞巴斯蒂一起去舞会好了。
-
7. Are you sure? Because our guy smells incredible.
你确定 我们的这个浑身异香。
-
8. Would you stop it with that already?
别再提那个了好吗。
-
9. Here you go. Sure. Oh, thank you.
你的咖啡 谢谢。
-
10. So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
塞巴斯蒂 你是义工吗。