<< 老友记 第6季 第19集>>
-
1. Turns out he is kind of funny.
原来他蛮风趣的。
-
2. I cannot believe you guys!
我简直不能相信。
-
3. He was really nice and he just left because of you!
他这么好 就这样被你们赶走了。
-
4. Yeah, but, "Sebastian"? What is that, a cat's name?
"塞巴斯蒂" 听起来像猫的名字。
-
5. You know what I noticed, Rachel, he scares easy.
你知道我发现了什么 瑞秋 他很胆小。
-
6. Now, is that the kind of guy you want to take to a ball?
你难道带这样的人去舞会。
-
7. "Sebastian, would you like to dance?"
"塞巴斯蒂 要不要跳舞"。
-
8. "Uh, okay. I gotta go. Aah!"
"好 我得走了"。
-
9. All right, guys stop it. Rachel, we're very sorry.
够了 别说了 瑞秋 对不起。
-
10. That is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
我们太过分了。