<< 豪斯医生 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. You hide behind your intelligence.
你总把你的智慧藏起来。
-
2. Yeah, that's pretty stupid.
对 多愚蠢啊。
-
3. And you make jokes because
你总嬉皮笑脸是因为。
-
4. you're afraid to take anything seriously.
你害怕对待事情太认真。
-
5. Because if you take things seriously, they matter.
如果太认真 它们对你便意味着什么。
-
6. And if they matter...
如果意味着什么。
-
7. Then when things go wrong, I get hurt.
一旦出问题 我会受到伤害。
-
8. - I'm not tough, I'm vulnerable. - I barely know you.
-我不冷酷 我只是容易受伤 -我不了解你。
-
9. And I don't know if I'm right. I just hope I am.
我不知道我是不是对的 我希望我是。
-
10. Because the alternative is,you really are as miserable as you seem to be.
因为如果不是,你就真的和你看起来一样可怜了。