<< 怪奇物语 第4季 第3集>>
-
1. when you basically threw yourself at Nance?
差点扑倒在南茜脚下了。
-
2. Okay, first of all, that's not what happened.
首先 当时根本不是那样的。
-
3. - Pretty sure that's what happened. - Okay?
-就是那样的 -好吗。
-
4. It was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses.
大庭广众 大家都看着呢。
-
5. Are you implying I still have a thing for Nance?
你是暗示我还对南茜有旧情吗。
-
6. No. I'm not implying.
不是 我不是暗示。
-
7. I'm stating. And, as it relates
我是在陈述 再加上。
-
8. to your steadfast refusal to date Robin,it's pretty much the only logical explanation.
你一直不肯跟罗宾约会,这基本上就是唯一合理的解释了。
-
9. That's not the only one.
不是只有这一个。
-
10. And as for Nance,I was just trying to protect a friend.
至于南茜,我只是想保护朋友。