<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. five mil I was gonna pay him for half his shares.
我准备以五百万买下他持有的一半股份。
-
2. It was a win-win. Then that robot, Laurie Bream,sweeps in and cockblocks the whole thing.
这本是双赢 然而那个机器人劳里·布里姆,插手进来 然后终止交易。
-
3. She forces him to sell her all his shares.
她逼着他把全部的股份卖给她。
-
4. You think she's gay?
你觉得她会是同性恋吗。
-
5. Maybe. It hasn't come up. I, uh--so wait, she outbid you?
可能吧 我没想过 所以她开价比你高吗。
-
6. Outbid me? No, she didn't have to.
比我高 不 她的价格不用比我高。
-
7. You don't even know how your own fucking company works?
你连自己公司的运作方式都没搞清。
-
8. All right, Mr. Hendricks, we have you staying one night
好了 亨德里克斯先生 给您登记了。
-
9. in a deluxe double.
豪华双人间一晚。
-
10. Okay, do you have a tub in that room?
那房间里面有浴缸吗。