返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>

  • 1. missing out on Erlich's shares. Fuck.
    是多么的让人火大 操。
  • 2. Wait, he--he tried to sell you his shares?
    等等 他本来打算把股票卖给你。
  • 3. Well, half of them. He was pretty desperate to stay on the team.
    一半 他是拼了命地想留下一部分股票。
  • 4. Well, he didn't mention anything about this to me.
    他什么都没和我提过。
  • 5. Of course not. Why would he?
    当然不提 为什么要提。
  • 6. It's fucking humiliating losing all your money.
    钱全赔进去是件相当丢脸的事。
  • 7. You think when I dropped below a billion
    你以为我要是丢了快十亿的钱。
  • 8. I walked around telling everybody? Fuck no.
    还会到处宣扬吗 当然不可能。
  • 9. You guys were the only ones who knew,and I actually thought about having you killed.
    知道的人只有你们,而我已经考虑过要杀你们灭口了。
  • 10. -I'm sorry, what? -So Erlich and I, like two weeks ago,we had a contract ready:
    -什么 -大概两周前 我和埃利希,我们已经达成了协议。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 57 Previous Next