<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. No. No, no, no fucking.
不不不 不是瞎搞。
-
2. Just, uh, here for the "Vanity Fair" Dinner.
来这参加"名利场"晚宴。
-
3. Oh, yeah, I know that stupid dinner.
我知道这个无聊的晚宴。
-
4. Bunch of VC douchebags jerking each other off.
一帮风险投资的傻逼互相打炮。
-
5. Speaking of, I got this girl at the bar,I'm trying to take her up to the presidential suite
说到这个 我在吧台泡到这个妞,我准备带她去总统套房。
-
6. before her fucking bridesmaids ruin the whole thing,but they're telling me it's booked.
免得被她一身伴娘服破坏了气氛,但是他们说套房被定了。
-
7. Who is it? Is it Gore? Fuck that guy.
是谁定的 是戈尔吗 操他妈。
-
8. -Oh, God. -I saw Pied Piper launched.
-天哪 -我看到'魔笛手'上线了。
-
9. Haven't tried it, probably won't.
我还没试用过 大概也不会试。
-
10. I don't even want to think about how fucked I got
我不想想起 没把埃利希的股份弄到手。