<< 硅谷 第1季 第08集>>
-
1. Everyone in the Valley is reading it.
全硅谷都在看这个。
-
2. Well, that's good... for you...
这是好事 对你而言。
-
3. at my expense, I guess.
我可是丢了大人。
-
4. Anyway, I had no choice.
总之我也是没别的办法了。
-
5. As you said, it was going to come out one way or another.
如你所说 早晚都会泄露出去。
-
6. Why? No one knew about any of it until you told me.
为什么 你开口之前我什么都没听说。
-
7. What do you mean?
什么意思。
-
8. You said that you had heard from a bunch of people
你说你从一帮人那里听说。
-
9. that there are all these rumors about ugly shit
'魔笛手'爆出了一桩。
-
10. going down at Pied Piper.
超级丑的事。