<< 老友记 第8季 第01集>>
-
1. And the world will never know.
世上无人将欣赏到这般舞姿。
-
2. Did you talk to Dennis about me yet?
你跟丹尼斯提过我的事了吗。
-
3. Yes. I told him how talented you were
我跟他提到你非常有天份。
-
4. and I told him all about Days of our Lives.
还有《我们的日子》的事。
-
5. No, no, no! You don't tell a Broadway guy that!
不不不 你不能把那种事告诉百老汇导演。
-
6. Now he thinks I'm just a soap actor.
现在他会以为我只是个肥皂剧演员。
-
7. But you're not just a soap actor.
但你不只是肥皂剧演员。
-
8. You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet.
你是长了双小脚的肥皂剧演员。
-
9. Thank you. No, thank you, Miranda.
谢谢 不 谢谢你 米兰达。
-
10. Melinda. All right.
是梅玲达 好吧。