返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第8季 第06集>>

  • 1. What if I told you Ross or Chandler could beat you up?
    如果我说罗斯或钱德勒能打倒你呢。
  • 2. I would say, "Woman, please."
    我会说"姑娘 别闹了"。
  • 3. Ursula's fiance is really sweet.
    厄休拉的未婚夫人真的很好。
  • 4. He's a teacher, he does all this volunteer work.
    他是老师 他会做义工。
  • 5. Normally, I don't like sweaty guys.
    通常我不喜欢爱流汗的男人。
  • 6. But I could just mop him up.
    但我愿意帮他擦汗。
  • 7. Oh, my God, Phoebe? What?
    天啊 菲比 怎么了。
  • 8. You're getting a crush on your sister's fiance.
    你在暗恋你姐姐的未婚夫。
  • 9. No, I'm not, you are!
    不 我才没有 是你。
  • 10. Here comes the temper.
    她的脾气上来了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 37 Previous Next