<< 老友记 第8季 第11集>>
-
1. I'll just say I like things the way they are,and hope for the best.
我会说我喜欢我们现在的样子,并怀着最好的期待。
-
2. What do you think, Rach?
你觉得呢 瑞秋。
-
3. I think if it was a little colder in here...
我想如果这里再冷一点。
-
4. ...I could see your nipples through that sweater.
我可以看到你乳头凸显。
-
5. Bing? We're all set for tonight, 8:00.
宾 我们今晚八点出发。
-
6. As it turns out, we can't do it. Monica has to work.
我们去不成了 莫妮卡得上班。
-
7. My exwife didn't work.
我前妻不上班。
-
8. Unless you call turning into her mother "work."
除非你说回娘家是"上班"。
-
9. Fine. Tomorrow night then.
好吧 那就明天晚上吧。
-
10. Tomorrow's no good for her, either. Why not?
她明晚也不能来 为什么。