<< 傲骨贤妻 第1季 第06集>>
-
1. Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有别的问题了 法官阁下。
-
2. Your Honor,it would be our preference to recall Dr. Randall Booth to the stand,however it's come to our attention
法官阁下,我方本希望传唤布思医生到庭,但是我方注意到。
-
3. that he's been hospitalized after a burglary attempt at his office.
他由于在办公室遭遇抢劫 已经住院了。
-
4. We ask for a continuance
因此我们申请延期审理。
-
5. until we can recall this essential witness.
以待这位关键的证人出庭。
-
6. Denied. Is there anything else, Mr. Canning?
拒绝 还有别的吗 坎宁先生。
-
7. We ask for a five minute recess
我们申请5分钟的休庭。
-
8. so we can discuss a settlement with plaintiff's counsel.
以便和原告律师讨论和解协议。
-
9. Granted. We're in recess until 4:10 P.M.
批准 4点10分重新开庭。
-
10. So he said, "What do we need to end this right now?"
于是他说 "我们得花多少钱了结此事"。