<< 傲骨贤妻 第2季 第02.720p.WEB.D集>>
1. Well, then, let me ask you this.
好吧 那我再问你一个问题。
2. In that expedition--
在那次探险中。
3. the one that I was just talking about...
就是我刚才提到的这个...。
4. Apologies for interrupting again, Your Lordship,but as part of the successful suit against the aforementioned book,Mr. Cardiff instigated a superinjunction,which, of course, means not only are we prevented
抱歉再次打断 法官阁下,不过这也是针对前述这本书的裁定的一部分,卡迪夫先生已经申请了强制令,这就意味着。
5. from discussing the book here,we are prevented from even discussing
我们不仅不能在这里讨论这本书,甚至不能讨论。
6. the supposed events alluded to in that book.
书中所影射的那些事件。
7. Oh, come on.
得了吧。
8. Even the request by my learned colleague here
甚至是对方律师刚才的请求。
9. must be stricken from the record.
也该从法庭记录中删去。
10. It is as if the book and its events,and even events questioning the events, never happened.
这本书 以及与书有关的事件,以及提到这些事件的事件 都应视作从未发生。